2012年2月22日星期三

A fringe journalist's work summary

2012, so. In the past year, many things explosive happen, gently recede. Move the car events in the past, Mongolian cow and "qualified", Siemens to can go online and on the Po users put into the door closers,, Da Vinci cry again after make, in international oil prices to fall much of 2011 China oil prices also realization made a modest fine tune...... , this time, is this surprise or sad, I don't know. Also, of course, some problems still was not solved, such as my train ticket or not to order, although I can get to the Internet, and playing the dozens of times of phone calls. Hear, sell tickets before I of cattle,snapback hats this year to pour a teng iphone4s switched, who knows! But the latest news reality, he didn't seem to make money. 2012, whether the decision makers in time of peace prepares for war, or small as we each can be called 1.3 billion of the individual, will meet such a special year. Get to the point, today I don't speak methodology question, very embarrassed to talk about don't understand the problem of the world. And, of course, is my own. That is from my personal experience to speak about. From the Beijing daily practice, count me do reporters have five years of time, wrote the article (or no sign of authorship of soft and hard, the written, and saving......) In one million words or so, but I'm very afraid of people ask me a question, you have been written about what the article? Fierce of a problem. The implied meaning is "what is your masterpiece?" Indeed, I have no representative work? The problem on anyone there, in fact as long as ask yourself one day, you will feel the past a day is living in vain, because no fully for his own ideal, their goals and try hard. I go to see "the fly armour, the movie, bought a copy of the movie" magazine, director tsui hark this lifetime in the film almost are spread, until now only three hours a day, most of the time in life. I micro bo, see the LuoYongHao business story. He also sleep only three or four hours, this list and zhang yimou, etc. The success of the common people seem idiosyncratic, is less sleep, do much. Carnegie in the human weaknesses "in also said so. I was born in 1982, in 2012 is my 30. The people born in the s, may be more blame "collapse generation", in the contemporary Chinese society is also the most difficult existence a group of people. Also is 30 years old before, chew old, 30 years old chew "." Because everyone is at least four behind an old man. Do every thing is hard to imagine setbacks and difficulties, and the difficulties will not because you were born s and change. I hope everyone (including me), all can have a crisis suffering consciousness, to meet you want and unexpected challenges. Back in 80 came up after. This generation also has a lot of outstanding person, like han han, had been in "revolution" "democracy" and "freedom" field as the world the focus of attention. And as I, also for survival pressure anyway. Of course, this only proves the past I don't too hard. Actually spoken parts in an opera, the pressure of the life is often not what pressure. No progress of pressure is the pressure. Cynical, or critical, not conducive to solve the problem in front of us, especially survival problems. Do not know everybody see didn't see "brokenhearted thirty-three days", there are words that "you connect people haven't had, take what questioned life?" Said is quite right. In fact some of my friend's rural with this qualification, but they questioned as I shouldn't born, because can't afford import of milk powder. So they asked me why I still not life, I will say, etc can afford the say this is not actually milk powder, but, the long run, you have to let their children to you is proud to just go. I think that,polarized sunglasses as a isn't old media people, I could give us question the time of life, in perfect oneself. To the diligence and achievement peers study, would like to express to all older than us, senior teachers to learn so that the era of deep in our peers, not for wasting time and remorse, not because liuliumowei shame. Make your parents proud with us, let my leadership think choose me yes, let my colleagues and I work together for some more happy. Quoted on the those years, we together after girl "in the word, and talk about the ideal. Is "let the world because of I, can have a little bit of difference", and to my relatives, friends, colleagues, and so on. Who is not? Mutual encouragement.

see more:First prize

The image of China cast soft power, brandish don't cold industry

没有评论:

发表评论